Calendar: On demand
If you are a nature lover, you are passionate about hiking and you have already made a journey of several days from hut to hut or in tents, surely you will have already tried snowshoeing in winter. Entering a winter landscape immerses you in a completely different environment. Even a corner close to civilization brings your senses closer to the most aggressive environments. A bath of emotions and sensations difficult to explain. Hooked forever.
Performing a trip with pulka gives you the possibility to go further, more comfortably and thus be able to visit spots that would not be accessible on foot on single-day routes, where there are no shelters or facilities.
The trip on skis or snowshoes with a pulka is the natural progression for all those who practice hiking and crossings of several days in summer and want to carry out activities of several days also in winter autonomously. This opens a world of new possibilities, with itineraries, destinations and difficulties for all tastes.
Anyone who has an interest in knowing how cross-day trips are made in winter environments. As well as knowing some of the fundamental techniques in this type of itineraries.
– Discover an activity that will provide us with a new way of feeling and relating to nature.
– Enjoy an environment of extraordinary beauty, being part of it.
– Know and know how to use the progression equipment properly (snowshoes / skis / pulka)
– Learn the fundamental techniques of winter camping
– Know the different winter camping equipment and materials
(tents, sleeping bags, mats, stoves, types of fuel)
– Equipment: Clothing (layers and moisture management), stores
– Material: X-country ski / rackets (knowledge of the material and technique), Pulkas (types of drag: bars, rope, brakes, organization)
– Food: (water and food and portion planning)
– Wintercamping: Organization inside and outside the store, stoves, how to cook, repair
– Safety and rescue: The windsack, introduction to ice safety (rescue rope, icepicks, icepole)
– Survival: Improvisation of shelters
• Pre requirements:
-No previous training is necessary. Just want to learn, experiment and share.
– Physical conditions: Being able to perform two days moving through a snowy and possibly cold environment, dragging a sled (pulka). Any person who performs physical activity on a regular basis and goes out to the mountain with relative frequency should have no problem.
– 20 – 22 hours approx. Saturday from 08:00 to 20:00; Sunday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Necessary equipment:
– Winter mountain boots
– Equipment: Clothing suitable for winter activities
– Camp: Adequate sleeping bag, mat, Thermos
– Personal equipment: Sunglasses, blizzard glasses, sun cream, personal hygiene kit
– Any questions, please contact us. Interested will be sent listing with the recommended material and equipment.
- X-country rackets / skis
- Pulkas / bars / harness / carrying bag
- AVD / Shovel / Probe
- Accident insurance
- Civil liability
- Accredited guide
- Everything that is not specified as included
PRICE LIST. Price per person
|2 persons||210 €|
|3 persons||170 €|
|4 persons||160 €|
|5 persons||150 €|
|6 persons||140 €|
|7 persons||130 €|